Here is quick update of where we are at right now in the season after yesterday’s meet:
- Carly Paul broke her school record, 14.70 in 100 hurdles, top 5 in the state in both hurdles. Number 1 in High Jump. The number 1 girl is number 1 in the nation.
- Girls won 4x100 broke record last meet. Won yesterday. Top 5 in the state.
- Tara Vijayasarathy, won triple , and number 1 in the state in triple jump. Reagan Travis is Top 10 in Triple. Tara is also top 10.
- Nathan Gish won the 100 and 200 yesterday, and top 5 in the state in both.
- Preston won the 400 yesterday and Top 10 in the 400. Also top 10 in the 800.
- Spencer won the 300hurdles and is number 1 in the state in the 110 meter hurdles and 300 meter hurdles.
- Henry Raymond won the mile. Top ten in the state in that. And Paul Miller is Top 5 in the state in the 1600 and 3200.
- Boys( Preston Roche, Eric Eggleton, Zack Hooker, Paul Miller) won the 4x8 and have the number one time in the state.
- Michael Robinson won the disc and top 5 in the state.
- Maddi Steffen is top 10 in the state in Pole Vault
- Boys 4x2 is top 5 in the state.
- Boys 4x4 is top 10 in the state.
Poudre Invite is this Friday at 2 at French Field if you want to check out the action. This will be the first meet where we will really have most of our full team out.