Hello Ciclismo Parents, Riders, and Future Riders!
Ciclismo is excited to start our 2014 season with a new program. Our Road Cycling Program will start on April 1st! The temperatures are warming up and with spring right around the corner its time to get riding again! Join us at Backcountry Deli for information on the upcoming programs and registration.This year we will be offering discounts to riders from the same family, $50 off for each additional child and by registering for all the programs before April 1st you will save $100 off the total cost of the 3 programs. At the bottom of this email you will find documents on the programs along with registration and waiver forms. If you know your child(ren) will be participating this year please print off and fill out the waiver and registration.
Calendar of Programs and Practices:
- Spring Road Program (April 1-May 29)
- Summer June Program (June 3-28)
- Fall High School League (August 2-October 26)
- May 6, 13, 20, 27, June 3 and 10 (NBST) New Belgium Short Track series (new 6 weeks of racing)!
- May 17-18 Superior Morgul Classic
- May 23-25 Colorado Mini Classic
- June 3, 10 (NBST) New Belgium Short Track series
- August 5, 12, 19, 26 Lory State Park Races (considering extending the Lory races)
- September 7 #1 High School Race Granby, CO
- September 21 #2 High School Race Leadville, CO
- October 5 #3 High School Race Elbert, CO
- October 7, 14, 21, 28 New Belgium Cyclocross series
- October 19 # 4 State High School Race Eagle, CO
We realize that participating in cycling can place undue financial burdens on families. However, we do not want any child who wishes to participate in the program(s) to be denied access due to financial constraints. If you or someone you know needs assistance with CYF Fees, Colorado League Fees or access to a race-ready bicycle, CYF has set aside funds and even has a mountain bike library program (thanks to our friends at Niner Bikes!!) that are designed to help kids in need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
Ciclismo Youth Foundation