Who: Anyone 18 years of age or older and 17 year-olds with a minor consent form (available in the front office).
What: A Blood Drive to benefit Northern Colorado residents.
When: April 4th
Where: Wrestling Gym
There is a sign-up sheet in the front office, reserve your spot!
Contact Bella Lee with questions: email@example.com
Why should you donate blood?
- Every 3 seconds someone needs blood (avg: 40,000 units needed every day in US)
- Less than 5% of the population donates blood
- Giving blood is 100% SAFE
- You can save 3 lives with one pint of blood
- You can help people here in Northern Colorado
- Men: if blood is given three times a year, you can reduce iron overload and therefore risk of heart attack by as much as 50%!
- Free JUICE, PRETZELS AND COOKIES
Stop by the front office and sign-up!