You are here
- All Senior laptops must be turned in at the end of the year! The first year we distributed laptops, there was some discussion about students keeping the laptops. However, this is not legal or viable and was never approved. If you have questions about the policy, please contact the Director of Educational Technology for PSD.
May 1, 2015 - Thank you to everyone who participated in the Catering II competition and a big congratulations to Mr. Brubaker's class for taking 1st place, Ms. Hunt's class for taking 2nd and Ms. Baker's class for taking 3rd! 1st place gets free breakfast made by us and 2nd and 3rd place will be given donuts. Your prizes will be given to you sometime next week! Thank you again for helping the Catering II class get closer to their goal!
Ms. Toplyn's Catering II Class
Please congratulate the tennis team for their strong performance Wed and Thurs at Regionals. The team placed 2nd and qualified ALL 11 players for the State Tennis Championships next week. The girls competed with style and class, making Poudre Proud!!!
Please congratulate the following students for their outstanding scientific research and presentation to CSU dean and professors last week Thursday. The following students have been awarded all expenses paid trip to Washington D.C where they will present their research at the national chapter fair and compete for scholarships:
7:00 pm, Saturday, May 2, 2015, the IB DP Theatre class presents a devised performance piece, dedicated to the themes of urgency, creativity, and fully exploring life! Join us for a performance unlike any other! Theatre, music, dance, and more combine in this powerful exploration of the preciousness and exuberance of time, life, and art!
ALL PROCEEDS DONATED TO SUPPORT CONNOR WALSH AND HIS FAMILY
April, 2015 - Poudre's Science Olympiad teams placed 1st and 5th on Saturday, April 18th, 2015, at the state meet in Golden at the School of Mines. The meet included 30 High school teams from around the state including Fossil, FCHS, Rocky Mt., Cherry Creek, Cheyenne Mt, and many others. Poudre's #1 team will get to represent the state of Colorado at the National meet on May 15-16 at the University of Nebraska, Lincoln. This team beat out Fossil Ridge by only one point. This is the closest finish ever!!!
Please congratulate the following students for qualifying for FBLA Nationals:
- Yuqi Bian - 1st place in Business Calculations
- Walker Discoe and Kyle Kniegge - 2nd place in Network Design
- Carlisle Olsen and Gillian Breuer - 2nd place in Hospitality Management
- Gillian also got 4th in Business Procedures