Need to connect at home? You must use Internet Explorer initially to connect.
- Log in to the laptop
- Connect to your home Wi-Fi
- Open Internet Explorer which will open the PHS home page (don't worry, you can use another browser soon).
- Go to Quick Links – Mobile Login or click this link.
- Enter your credentials and you will directed to the PSD Home Page.
- Only then can use other browsers such as Chrome or Firefox.
***Chrome often kicks you out after 15-20 mins and doesn’t warn you.***
Students and parents,
In order to get a district provided laptop you must do the following:
1. Go to training or parents can watch the video
2. Read the PSD Family & Student Computer Handbook - Reference highly effective guidance for a safe online learning experience.
3. Sign the user agreement
Read, Discuss & Sign: PSD Provided Device user agreement
En Español: Acuerdo de Familia y Estudiante Para Uso de la Computadora Portátil
4. Pay one-time $50 fee OR Qualify for Free/Reduced lunch.
The application for Free/Reduced is online.