Student check-in prepares students for the first day of school.
Students use this time to:
- check out a laptop
- take their school picture and get their school ID
- get a locker (optional)
- get a parking permit (optional)
- buy an activity pass to get into school athletic events (optional/may pay online School Pay)
- buy a yearbook (optional/may pay online www.poudreyearbook.com)
- pay any class fees (doesn't apply to all students/may pay online School Pay)
- drop off medications (doesn't apply to all students)
Students purchasing an activity pass to get into athletic events must do so before they take their school photo. They will need to show their receipt to have it printed onto their ID card.
Students with schedule conflicts may attend a different session. Students who are not able to attend student check-in may get their laptop, locker, and parking permit the first week of school. They would take their school picture on Aug. 24 and receive their school ID card.